Use the Part C data, to fill up the Part C , every data need to match partC, other wise I will receive 0.
This assignment is to emphasis on the 8 page EAL paper. Please take the rubic into consideration when constructing the powerpoint.
Chapter 14 Questions
MUST USE “TEXTBOK that I have attached in file!!
1. Obviously, having optimal nutrition throughout the entire pregnancy is ideal. However, which would be a greater cause for concern, a woman who had extremely poor nutrition in the first trimester of pregnancy, or a woman who had extremely poor nutrition in the last trimester of pregnancy? Why?
2. The risk of what specific birth defect can be reduced with adequate folic intake? Why should all women who are capable of having children make sure they are getting enough folic acid, even if they are not planning on getting pregnant? What is the recommended intake for all women of child-bearing age? What is the recommended intake for pregnant women? What are three good sources of folic acid?
3. Give the recommended pattern of weight gain during pregnancy and total weight gain recommendation for a woman at a healthy weight? For an underweight woman? For an overweight woman?
4. What foods should be avoided during pregnancy? Why?
5. How many extra calories are needed per day during:
· The first trimester of pregnancy
· The second trimester of pregnancy
· The third trimester of pregnancy
· The first six months of breastfeeding
· The second six months of breastfeeding?
Russian country that is influential in shaping the food culture in the USA.
A total of 5 double
(excluding references and cover page and table of contents) of
written work that relates to historical and contemporary
aspects of food and
culture in America.
Page # 1 will
Page#5 will be Summary of Learning Experience in all the
Format of the Written Paper:
are required for the written paper. Copies of the material (covers only) used
should be submitted
together with the written report. All papers must include a
cover sheet and a separate references page. American
(APA) format should be used in writing and referencing the paper.
Paper must use 5 external references minimum and:
do not just use “on-line”
citations in the external references.
The final paper/project writing format must follow the APA (American Psychological Association) writing
style. Please follow the formatting as outlined on the Owl Purdue Online
Writing Lab: http://owl.english.purdue.edu/owl/resource/560/01/
The following links will provide basic video instructions to
proper formatting of your paper:
APA Formatting – The Basics: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pdAfIqRt60c&list=UUgVqKEU_v6WXOSlgP440MPA&index=4
APA Formatting: Reference List
Each paper must be grammatically correct and free from spelling
Areas to Cover:
Sections of the paper will
include but not limited to:
the Region/Country, Food Habits/Patterns, Typical Meals, Food Etiquette,
Special Uses of Food,
Who were the first immigrants?
Their impacts on the
development of the US cuisine, What do the immigrants brought with them?
Popularity in the USA, where to eat in US/San Francisco
Summary and the
learning experience after studying that particular cuisine.